사이트맵
  • 맞춤검색
  • 검색

자유게시판
Full List of Teams Participating in Liga 1 2024/2025
Vallie | 24-09-22 01:22 | 조회수 : 9
자유게시판

본문

psm-persis_7e0b4f1.jpg- Alberto Goncalves (Beto): Known as Beto, this Brazilian naturalized player has become a full-fledged member of PSBS after being on loan from Madura United last season. At nearly 44 years old, Beto is not ready to retire and is determined to contribute significantly to PSBS’s success. His experience and presence will be crucial for PSBS as they aim for a strong start in Liga 1.

- Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira: Alexsandro, who joined PSBS last season, is expected to continue his impressive performance. He was the top scorer in Liga 2 last season with 15 goals and was also named the best player. The 27-year-old Brazilian operates as a central forward, using his dominant right foot and agile movements. His performance remains relatively unknown to Liga 1 teams, which might work in his favor.

indo-1_06f3220.jpgPersib will begin their campaign in BRI Liga 1 by facing Persib Bandung. Persib Bandung carry the title of defending champions in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Maung Bandung will attempt to retain their title, which is evident from their activity in the transfer market. Persib has signed two local players with Indonesian national team labels, Dimas Drajad and Adam Alis. Both are expected to have a major impact on the depth of Persib's squad. Not only local players, but Persib has also implemented changes to their foreign player lineup. Stefano Beltrame and Alberto Rodriguez have moved, and in their place, Persib has signed Gustavo Franca, Mailson Lima, and Mateo Kocijan. Check out the full fixtures of Persib Bandung in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 below.

persik-kediri_4d85fe7.jpgIn another match, Semen Padang will face Borneo FC in Week 1 of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian, starting at 19:00 WIB, also live on Indosiar and Vidio. As a newly promoted team, Semen Padang has prepared thoroughly. After a training camp, they secured a 4-0 victory over the West Sumatra PON team in a friendly match. The preparation of Hendri Susilo's squad appears solid. Meanwhile, Borneo FC participated in the 2024 President's Cup during the pre-season. Pesut Etam performed well, reaching the final. Despite not winning, Borneo FC's performance in the President's Cup was encouraging and demonstrated their top-level capabilities.

mateo-kocijan_fb22f67.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera
Stadium: Jakarta International Stadium
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
Broadcast: Indosiar
Live Streaming: Vidio
Streaming Link: Click this link

The performance of PSBS Biak as a newly promoted team in Liga 1 2024/2025 is highly anticipated by football fans in Indonesia. As the champions of Liga 2, PSBS boasts a roster with impressive talent. If you want to check out more info on arema fc sulit mengatasi Lawan dengan strategi bertahan check out the site. They are set to play the opening match of the Liga 1 season against defending champions Persib Bandung. The game is scheduled to take place at the Si Jalak Harupat Stadium in Soreang, Bandung Regency, on Friday (August 9) evening WIB. Among the PSBS players, three names stand out who could pose a challenge for Persib. These are Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira, Todd Ferre, and Alberto Goncalves. As a trio of forwards, they are expected to add a unique dimension to PSBS's gameplay, especially in the competitive Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Here’s an analysis and prediction of their performance for the opening match between Persib and PSBS:

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera will be aired live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, from 15:30 WIB. Although Persija Jakarta reached the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup, their performance requires assessment as they suffered three consecutive defeats and conceded nine goals over five games. Barito Putera did not participate in the President's Cup but has played several high-level friendly matches, including a 3-0 victory against Persebaya Surabaya. Games between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are known for their intensity. In the previous season, both matches in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend persist in the 2024/2025 season? Persija Jakarta has been restructuring after their President's Cup campaign. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri believes they are ready for the season opener in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The 20-year-old is optimistic that Persija can perform better, and the support from Jak Mania is expected to be a significant factor. With The Jakmania cheering from the stands, Ferarri believes it will boost the team’s energy. "I am very proud to play in front of Jak Mania again. At the end of last season in BRI Liga 1, we played in Bali with limited support. As a player, I need the support from Jak Mania to boost our spirit," he said.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.