사이트맵
  • 맞춤검색
  • 검색

자유게시판
when does terence crawford fight
Shelton | 24-09-22 02:45 | 조회수 : 8
자유게시판

본문

Round 3: Spence comes out with urgency but Crawford is keeping his distance, circling away. Hard left thrown by Spence. Spence openign up with Crawford in the corner. He’s stinging the head and body, Crawford waiting to counter. Triple jab from Crawford. Crawford to the body. Spence on the hunt, Crawford defending well. Spence back to the body, Crawford with a combination. Spence leading with his right hand. Spence with a good jab, but there’s Crawford with another stiff counter. He’s landing the harder shots. Crawford jab keeps Spence off balance.

On October 26, 2017, Crawford officially vacated his WBO title to move up to the welterweight division. The WBO announced Crawford as the mandatory challenger to their titleholder Jeff Horn. With Horn scheduled to make a voluntary defence in December 2017 against British boxer Gary Corcoran, Crawford would not fight again in 2017. The winner of Horn vs. Cocoran was then ordered to schedule a fight against Crawford within 90 days. Arum stated he had dates in March and April 2018 on hold.

Round 6: Wild attack by Cruz which Valenzuela avoids effortlessly before pivoting back to center ring. Excellent work. Cruz hasn't landed a decent shot for several minutes. Counter right hook scores from the challenger. Brilliant right uppercut lead from Valenzuela off the ropes was his best punch of the fight. Cruz responds but he's not doing enough. The champ lures Valenzuela in, deflects a combination and counters well. It's another Valenzuela round.

Round 1: They touch ‘em up and we’re off. Crawford opens by switching stances and snapping off a left hook. Madrimov backs him up into the corner then resets. Madrimov jabs to the body. Crawford does the same. Plenty of caution being shown from both men as they download information off one another. Crawford chucks off a right, Madrimov answers with a counter. Crawford connects on combination at the bell. MMA Fighting scores it 10-9 Crawford.

Crawford has not suggested a catchweight between 135 and 147 pounds for the fight with Davis. Essentially, Crawford seems to believe he holds the upper hand and can dictate terms to Davis, adopting a position of authority.

Cabrera took the heavier punches through the fight, but Cruz had several quiet rounds and also had that point docked for using his head. I’d expect this to be tight on the judges’ scorecards but we’ll see any moment...

When the main event begins around 11 p.m. ET on PPV.com, check out our Spence vs. Crawford live round-by-round updates for our live blog of the main event. It will for the undisputed welterweight championship.

"Crawford vs. Madrimov will produce one of the best fights in 2024. Crawford one of the best pound-for-pound fighters today, on the other hand Madrimov is one of the best secrets in boxing. I expect a very good and high level fight. Both will have their moments and Crawford needs to do some body work early and his best work will be inside. Madrimov will surprise many with how strong he is. I don’t think Madrimov has been overlooked but I see bud crawford fight having difficult moments. In the end, I am going in an upset 12-round split decision win for Madrimov. Rematch!"

Spence, at 5-feet-9½ inches, is 1½ inches taller than Crawford, who won his first title at 135 pounds. Crawford went on to win the undisputed championship at 140 and will now look to claim all four welterweight belts.

Crawford was special Saturday. Legendary. Iconic. The majority of the fireworks came from him. He triumphed in a dominant performance—a ninth-round TKO to improve to 40–0—that was almost painful just to watch, for the bludgeoning he clinically delivered. He won with right hooks and straight lefts, won by fighting from orthodox and southpaw stances, won despite absorbing a high number of body shots and stiff jabs. He triumphed with a knockout in Round 9, with what seemed like half of Omaha in the stands and in the ring, with a sold-out T-Mobile Arena rising and roaring and partying at a fight that ranks among the best bouts of this century. (Which, before we wholesale buy into typical boxing hyperbole, isn’t yet a quarter old. But still … this night and that fight, they’re boxing at its absolute best.)

Round 4: Right hand getting closer from Madrimov. Bus still controlling things behind a beautiful right jab. Another right from Madrimov. Bud responds with a brutal left to the body. Both fighters exchange at center ring and fall into a clinch. Right hand from Madrimov scores and is answered by an uppercut. Two lefts from Crawford score late. He's just busier.

With an absolutely scintillating performance, Crawford improved to 40-0 with 31 knockouts, and became just the second boxer of all time to clinch back-to-back undisputed crowns in two different weight classes during the modern four-belt era. (The other being Claressa Shields).

600On fight night, in front of 12,107 fans, Spence broke Peterson down mentally and physically eventually forcing Peterson's trainer Barry Hunter to stop the fight a second into round 8. Peterson was dropped in round 5 from a left hand by Spence. Peterson beat the count and looked unsteady, surviving the round. Peterson took a lot of punishment, but managed to fire back some offence of his own before the round ended. Peterson's face looked swollen and his eyes were puffy from Spence's hard shots. Spence also worked the body from the opening bell. After round 6, Peterson knew he was behind on the scorecards and indicated to his trainer, who said he would give him a few more rounds. In the post-fight interviews, Spence said, "I want to thank Lamont. A lot guys turned down the fight, and he took like a real warrior, and I commend him for that. My coach came with a great game plan, and I just followed through with it. Keep my range, keep my composure." Spence admitted he would need to work on his defence a little. When interviewer Jim Gray asked Hunter about the stoppage, he replied, "It was really hard , but if you know Lamont, you know he was not going to give up. So I had to stop it. At the end of the day this is my son right here. And there's nothing more valuable than his well being. If it comes to him or winning, I pick him. I care about him." After the fight, Spence called out unified champion Keith Thurman, referring him to 'sometime'. At the time of stoppage, all three judges had their scorecards at 70-62 for Spence.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.